- Side-by-side dual ball bearings for the crank main journal, adds an additional fulcrum point to reduce crankshaft flex.
- Perimeter O-ring, seals to block
- 4 dowel-pin holes with solid dowell pins that pick up the additional dowel-pin holes in the block, greatly increases mating shear strength
- Ball bearing support for the camshaft main, increases strength and minimizes potential for wear
- Oil drain hole with removable 1/4"NPT plug.
- 2 Venting/pulse holes at the very top with 1/8"NPT plugs.
- 2 Oil fill ports with billet aluminum hand-tightened plugs
- Threaded holes over side dowel-pins so small bolts (included) can be used to push the sidecover for easy removal.
- Includes bolts and crank seal.